If you know you have a hearing scheduled, you should start preparing immediately. This is also the best time to get experienced help from a disability representative.
Frank Hanley and his staff have helped thousands of people in Indiana with their disability cases. He has over 45 years of knowledge and experience in Social Security Disability law and will:
- understand your impairments
- analyze your Social Security file
- prepare your case
- obtain important evidence such as medical records
- prepare your testimony
- question witnesses
- make helpful legal arguments before and during the hearing
- cross-examine any medical and/or vocational experts who testify at your hearing
- file appeals in a timely manner (if necessary)
- represent you at each stage of your claim
Don’t risk going to your hearing alone. We’ll meet with you face-to-face before your hearing to help you to prepare. Social Security’s own statistics show you have a higher chance of winning benefits if you get help from a disability representative.