The legal team at
the Law Office of
J. Frank Hanley II will:
- analyze your Social Security file
- prepare your case and set the strategy
- gather additional evidence from your doctors and medical providers
- prepare your testimony
- question witnesses
- cross-examine any medical and vocational experts who testify at your hearing
- appeal your case on the federal level if necessary
Mr. Hanley has over 45 years of experience presenting evidence before ALJs. His experience gives you the best chance to get the benefits you deserve.
With an experienced representative on your side,
You’re More Likely to Win Your Case
According to Social Security’s own statistics, you’re more likely to win benefits when you have legal help.
Since there are no legal fees if you don’t win benefits, the decision to get legal help should be simple. Contact our office today for a free evaluation of your claim.